Показать сообщение отдельно
07.12.2006, 13:02   #78
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Даг Ричерт покинул Roush Racing и стал крю-чифом Брайана Викерса в Red Bull. Во многом благодоря ему Грег Биффл боролся за Кубок в прошлом году, но он же и лишил Грега шансов на него. В Техасе-2 имея доминирующую машину и лидируя, с №16 случились технические проблемы (непомню точно, что именно), вина за которые лежала во многом на Даге. В этом году по меньшей мере в трёх гонках (Фонтана, Финикс, Поконо) просчёты Ричерта приводили к плачевным последствиям.
Кто будет крю-чифом Биффла пока неизвесто.

Richert named #83 Red Bull Crew Chief: At the ripe age of 20, Brian Vickers became the youngest-ever NASCAR title holder in winning the 2003 Busch Series driver’s championship. Likewise at 20, Doug Richert became the youngest crew chief to win NASCAR’s elite Cup Series championship back in 1980, the first of Dale Earnhardt’s seven titles. As of today, Brian and Doug now have something else in common. Together they’ll make up the driver-crew chief tandem for Team Red Bull’s #83 Camry entry in the 2007 Nextel Cup Series. QUOTES: DOUG RICHERT – #83 Crew Chief “The Cup series has gotten so much more competitive these days. Starting from scratch is no easy task, but once the team gets some chemistry and momentum going, we’ll hopefully be able to do some exciting things.” BRIAN VICKERS – #83 Driver “Doug has worked with practically a Who’s Who list of drivers in this sport and he knows what it takes to be consistently successful at this level. What an awesome feeling to know he’s in my garage now.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man." (c) Vice President Joe Biden about 44th US President Barack Obama.
Romeskis вне форума Ответить с цитированием