Показать сообщение отдельно
18.05.2007, 19:05   #259
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Робби Гордон поедет в CORR:

Robby to run a few more CORR races: #7-Robby Gordon will return this weekend as the driver of the #71 Monster Energy Drink Toyo Tires Pro Comp Baldwin prepared Pro 2 in the Championship Off Road Racing [CORR] race at the LA Fairplex this Sunday [May 20th]. Gordon is racing in round four of the Pro 2 CORR Lucas Oil series, as well as the NBC broadcast Jason Baldwin Memorial Cup Series Qualifier. On April 22, 2007, in his first CORR race ever, Baja 1000 winner Gordon took the lead at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds. Gordon’s enthusiasm for CORR has led him to commit to several more CORR races in 2007, including Sept. 29th and 30th in Chula Vista; Oct. 19th and 20th in Texas; Nov. 3rd in Nevada. “I like what CORR is doing for off road racing, Jim Baldwin has shown a definite vision for the series and I am excited to come back and run up front and win in the Pro 2 class,” said Robby Gordon.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man." (c) Vice President Joe Biden about 44th US President Barack Obama.
Romeskis вне форума Ответить с цитированием