Показать сообщение отдельно
04.04.2007, 19:03   #476
Balahornet

Продолжим развивать миф (а может и не миф, вовсе) о Джоне Поле Монтане-плохише

Это с блога, который ведет Трент, один из механиков №12

Цитата:
I ve heard over the past couple of weeks that pitting next to the 42 car was a huge risk, I had no idea how bad it was until this weekend. This guy could possibly be the worst pit road driver I have ever seen. First stop of the day was a two tire stop and our front tire carrier "Scotty" ended up 5 feet in the air and on the hood of our car. Once he landed he had to find out where his tire was and hunt it down. 11 seconds later we had completed our stop and Scotty was banged up. Now, I understand stuff is going to happen on pit road, but when you go back and look at the tape its pretty obvious that the 42 didn't even check up when he drove thru our pit. At least hit the brakes and offer an apology. He did neither. The worst part was three stops later he did the same thing when he accelerated into his box and if Scotty hadn't been paying attention he might have ended up on the hood again. Other than the 42 our day in the pits was the best Martinsville race we ve had. Times were good and we made up spots for the most part. Thats all for now.
Balahornet вне форума Ответить с цитированием