WorldRacing.Info :: Drivers, start your engines!

Вернуться   WorldRacing.Info :: Drivers, start your engines! > Авто и мотоспорт > NASCAR

Ответ
08.03.2007, 13:58   #241
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Злость Ларри МакРенoльдс перебежал на ТNТ

Larry McReynolds is branching out from his role as a NASCAR analyst on Fox Sports and Speed, joining the team that will work six Nextel Cup races for TNT this summer. "We are excited about adding Larry's knowledge to our team," said Jeff Behnke, executive producer for Turner Sports said Monday. "We plan to use him in a multipurpose role." McReynolds, a former NASCAR crew chief, joined the Fox team as an analyst in the booth for the 2001 season. He continues in that role in this, the first year of NASCAR's second consolidated network contract. Fox will end its 2007 season after the Dover race in early June, with TNT taking over at Pocono on June 10 and broadcasting through the July 15 race at Chicagoland. McReynolds will work TNT's prerace show from a mobile set along with a host that is yet to be named. He will add commentary from that set during the races and also will be used to demonstrate things from a cutaway car and pursue stories in the garage as needed. Bill Weber and Wally Dallenbach will be in the booth for those six races, with Kyle Petty joining them for five of those.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man." (c) Vice President Joe Biden about 44th US President Barack Obama.
Romeskis вне форума Ответить с цитированием
15.03.2007, 14:43   #242
madlopt

Цитата:
Сообщение от Frank Посмотреть сообщение
Какие могут быть варианты?
Проверка по ай-пи на регион?

Именно.
https://t.me/worldracinginfo - Telegram канал WRI
https://t.me/worldracinginfochat - Telegram чат WRI
madlopt вне форума Ответить с цитированием
10.05.2007, 21:19   #243
skom

Достойная новость за несколько месяцев - Дейл Эрнхардт младший покидает после окончания этого сезона свою команду и компанию Dale Earnhardt Inc.
Сейчас ищутся другие команды, и скорее всего, выступать он будет в команде Чайлдресса Richard Childress Racing, в которой выступал его отец, и скорее всего, под номером 3.
http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/head...dei/index.html

Не знаю, как оценить это решение, но думаю, что правильно сделал. Чемпионом со своей командой он не стал, и более того, побед уже давно не было в гонках.
skom вне форума Ответить с цитированием
11.05.2007, 12:15   #244
skom

В продолжение дальнейшей карьеры Дейла - рассматриваются впервую очередь Richard Childress Racing, Хендрикс Моторспорт, команда Джо Гиббса. Дейл сказал, что хочет выступать только на Шеви, и естественно, со спонсорством Budweiser. Гиббс теоритически может выставить 4-ую машину, но он известен как человек, неприемлющий спонсорства алкогольных компаний. Гонщики Гиббса не против видеть его в своей команде, а вот ребята Чайлдресса, и в частности Бартон, как я понял, относятся как-то индиферентно к возможному приходу Дейла.
http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/head...ion/index.html
11.05.2007, 13:30   #245
Александр

Знаешь, я читал расшифровку заявления, которое дал Джуниор на специально созваной по этому поводу пресс-конференции, и у меня сложилось впечатление, что он очень осторожен в вопросе поиска новой команды. И это правильно. Если ему предложат сесть за руль #3, другого пути, как выигрывать чемпионат, у него не будет. Если он, вдруг, облажается на этой машине, это будет большим ударом по его репутации. Ему и так не избежать постоянных сравнений с отцом, но тут ответственность будет на порядок выше. Конечно, это его давняя мечта, об этом давно мечтают и фанаты Дейла Старшего, и само руководство NASCAR. Я думаю, этот вопрос для него очень сложный.
Александр вне форума Ответить с цитированием
11.05.2007, 13:59   #246
Александр

http://www.thatsracin.com/149/story/4160.html :
"Question: Dale, I understand what you talked about and just certain things you want to find out of teams and want to be able to win, and what you want to do down the road. But a lot of people will automatically make the assumption or just kind of look ahead that Richard Childress Racing is the best opportunity for you. Give you the opportunity to drive the 3 car if you wanted it. So how would you address that specifically? People are saying it would be logical that you would just go to Childress for next season?
Dale Earnhardt Jr.: Yeah, there's a lot of logical -- there's a lot of logical scenarios that people are going to put together. We saw -- we've seen quite a few scenarios over the last couple of days that were kind of amusing. Some bright and some not so bright. But you know, I have a great relationship with Richard and I feel like on his behalf, that he stepped his programs up. He's made a great effort to improve and be as good as his teams can be.
But I don't know whether - I've got to do a little soul searching about how I feel about driving a No. 3 car. That doesn't change my opinion of whether I would go drive for Richard or not. I don't have to drive the No. 3 car. But I don't personally know whether that's what I want to do, specific to that number. I need to really sit down. Because like I said, I'm going to make this decision once. So I have to really ask myself if I want to be driving that number the rest of my career.
With respect to my father, I don't feel very comfortable with that. He made that number what it is. With respect to him, I believe that it belongs to him, you know what I mean? I never say never, and I've told you guys before that I was interested in doing that but later in my career, and I still feel like that. I still feel that way. If that's something Richard's interested in, we can explore that, but that's a long way down the road. And again, I'm just going to, like I said, I'm going to listen to everybody who wants to talk and form my decision from those discussions".
11.05.2007, 14:08   #247
Александр

Dale Jr.:
With respect to my father, I don't feel very comfortable with that. He made that number what it is. With respect to him, I believe that it belongs to him, you know what I mean?
11.05.2007, 14:55   #248
skom

Ну вообще логично, хотя с другой стороны, именно Дейл младший имеет больше всех прав на № 3, как сын.
11.05.2007, 15:57   #249
Sudden

Цитата:
Сообщение от SKOM Посмотреть сообщение
Дейл сказал, что хочет выступать только на Шеви
Еще бы, дураков нет....

"I told him during the race that his mom and dad did right when he was born because they connected his brain and his hands to both feet, and that's what it takes to be a race car driver." (Brad Parrot about JPM)
Sudden вне форума Ответить с цитированием
11.05.2007, 18:38   #250
Александр

Под #3, на самом деле, может ездить кто угодно, но это будет просто машина с номером. Только когда за нее сядет Джуниор, она станет тем самым #3, и это будет нечто. Я уверен, RCR и ее спонсоры пойдут на всё, чтобы заполучить его. Ведь это будет не просто переход, это будет, своего рода, возрождение легенды. Для NASCAR это будет знаковым событием, и что самое главное, миллионная армия фанатов Эрнхардта немедленно переоденется в униформу RCR. С учетом феноменальной лояльности американцев к продукции спонсоров гоночных команд и их пилотов, интрига уже закручивается нешуточная. То, что Будвайзер уйдет вслед за Дейлом, уже очевидно всем. Я уже не говорю о том, какие потери понесет команда из-за падения спроса на ее фирменную атрибутику. Вобщем, для DEI наступают тяжелые времена. Тереза Эрнхардт сама копает яму команде Эрнхардта, не допуская его сына к управлению ей.
12.05.2007, 15:00   #251
Balahornet

Я бы закрепил №3 за Интимидатором навечно, но это только моя точка зрения...
Balahornet вне форума Ответить с цитированием
12.05.2007, 16:22   #252
Fuel

Цитата:
Сообщение от Balahornet Посмотреть сообщение
Я бы закрепил №3 за Интимидатором навечно, но это только моя точка зрения...

Аналогично. Вроде были разговоры, что #3 больше не будет использоваться. Здесь, я разочарован в Джуниоре и НАСКАР
13.05.2007, 00:16   #253
Александр

Да пусть ездит, если отважится.
16.05.2007, 18:51   #254
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Джуниор оштрафован на 100 очков (полная картина произошедшего):

Illegal wing brackets on #8 car could mean penalty UPDATE 3 Penalized, 100pts, more: During pre-race inspection Saturday at Darlington Raceway, the #8 Budweiser Chevy of Dale Earnhardt Jr. was found to have illegal brackets used to mount the rear wing on the Nextel Cup Series' new Car of Tomorrow, an infraction series director John Darby said could result in the first COT penalty. Officials forced the team to remove the brackets, then reattach the wing with a proper set. "We have specific blueprints for all the parts on the car," Darby said. "[Series officials] are a little sensitive to those parameters." Asked if doctoring the rear wing on the COT is a substantial no-no, Darby responded, "Yes." The infraction will not affect Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s starting position for the rain-delayed Dodge Avenger 500, Darby said. Darby said he plans to speak with #8 crew chief Tony Eury Jr. further next week.

Tony Eury Jr. fully expects a penalty from NASCAR this week and #8-Dale Earnhardt Jr. is prepared to help his crew chief pay it. NASCAR confiscated the rear wing mounts from Earnhardt Jr.'s car on Saturday before the Nextel Cup race at Darlington Raceway was postponed until Sunday due to rain. Eury called it an "interpretation." "It was a bad deal," he said. "It was a part that got put on there that shouldn't have. We've done a lot of offseason testing for NASCAR. There's been three different styles of brackets on there and it just happened to be one of those old-style brackets." Eury said the brackets were the same ones that weren't discovered during pre- or post-qualifying inspections. "It fit all of their templates," he said. "It just had a problem when you put [the angle] to where you should have." Eury said he tried to explain how to fix the problem to series director John Darby. "I was definitely not trying to get away with nothing, so you can take it for what it is," he said. "There's nothing I can do about it. Whatever they hand down, it certainly wasn't on purpose."

Hearing from sources that the Tony Eury Jr. will be fined $100,000 and be suspended for 6 weeks. In addition, the team will lose 100 owner and driver points. Eury is expected to appeal only the severity of the monetary fine. Tony Gibson will take Eury Jr's place as crew chief during the suspesion.

NASCAR announced that the #8 Chevy team has been penalized and fined for rule violations committed last week at Darlington. The #8 team was found to have violated Sections 12-4-A (actions detrimental to stock car racing), 12-4-Q (car, car parts, components and/or equipment used do not conform to NASCAR rules), and 20-3.1.3B (the NASCAR-approved upper and lower rear wing mounting brackets must not be modified to obtain a rear-wing angle of less than zero degrees or more than 16 degrees) of the 2007 NASCAR rule book. Crew chief Tony Eury Jr., has been fined $100,000 and suspended from NASCAR until July 4, 2007 which includes this weekend’s Nextel All-Star Challenge and the next six Nextel Cup Series events. He has also been placed on probation until Dec. 31, 2007. Driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., has been penalized with the loss of 100 Championship Driver points. Car owner Teresa Earnhardt has been penalized with the loss of 100 Championship Owner points. The violations were found during pre-race inspection on May 12

DEI Statement: Dale Earnhardt, Inc. issued the following statement:“The car in question was a brand new car for the #8 team and the brackets that were found to be nonconforming were built as test pieces before the final design was established by NASCAR. They should not have been on the car and with Tony Eury Jr. away from the track Thursday during inspection, the error was not caught. We do not question the infraction which is clearly spelled out in the NASCAR rule book. However, we have appealed the severity of the penalty.”

Comments from Eury: Tony Eury, Jr. spoke with PRN's Garage Pass concerning the punishment NASCAR hit him and the DEI #8 team with.
What is your reaction to the penalties?
“It was not a performance deal, we documented wind tunnel reports to show that, but the fact of the matter is it was not a NASCAR approved part. It was an honest mistake, but it was a big mistake. From my standpoint, I think it’s pretty crazy if you compare it to some of the other things that have happened over the year.
Will you appeal?
“Yeah I’m going to appeal it, just for the severity of the penalty. I know the part was wrong, but six weeks and a hundred grand that’s kind of ridiculous. Three years ago it would have a two thousand dollar fine.”
What about the team?
I’m perfectly happy with my team. I left them with 10 races to go and they did fine. I’m a 100-percent behind them. Tony Gibson will be the crew chief and I’m just one piece of the team. I’ve got a great group of guys and they’ll do just fine.”
Did you expect the penalty to be so harsh?
“They’ve been headed that way but where do they draw the line, where do they stop? But, like I told John Darby it was an honest mistake, but it’s a big one, so whatever he wanted to throw out, throw it. They’re going to set an example out of somebody. People think we get away with more than anybody so I kind of expected it. I expected the worse.”

POINTS:: the 100 pts penalty drops #8-Dale Earnhardt Jr. out of the Chase and to 14th in Drivers Points, now 721 behind the leader and 54 pts out of the Chase and vaults #26-Jamie McMurray into 12th and the final Chase spot. See the updated standing on my Drivers/Owners Pts standings after Darlington [and the penalty]

Похоже сезон для Джуниора можно считать окончательно испорченным. Впрочем мыслями он уже в другой команде.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man." (c) Vice President Joe Biden about 44th US President Barack Obama.
16.05.2007, 19:21   #255
Александр

Блин, это, конечно, плохо, этих очков может и не хватить перед Чейзом. Однако то, что ошибка никак не повлияла бы на поведение машины на трассе, как говорит Юри, сомнительно.
Цитата:
Сообщение от NASCAR
20-3.1.3 B (the NASCAR-approved upper and lower rear wing mounting brackets must not be modified to obtain a rear- wing angle of less than zero degrees or more than 16 degrees
Выходит, кронштейны на машине Эрнхардта позволяли менять угол наклона антикрыла больше, чем допускалось правилами, а это еще как могло повлиять на скорость машины.
16.05.2007, 20:05   #256
skom

Кстати, это первый доказанный случай читерства с СОТ’ом.
16.05.2007, 21:51   #257
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Цитата:
Кстати, это первый доказанный случай читерства с СОТ’ом.

И врядли последний...

17.05.2007, 15:55   #258
skom

Ну наконец-то приняли меры - в пит-крю Хамлина заменили часть людей
http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/head...eup/index.html
Можно с уверенностью сказать, что плохая работа на питах запорола Хамлину как минимум 2 победы. Хотя сам он сказал, что трудно привыкать к новым людям, лучше бы старые улучшили свою работу.
18.05.2007, 19:05   #259
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Робби Гордон поедет в CORR:

Robby to run a few more CORR races: #7-Robby Gordon will return this weekend as the driver of the #71 Monster Energy Drink Toyo Tires Pro Comp Baldwin prepared Pro 2 in the Championship Off Road Racing [CORR] race at the LA Fairplex this Sunday [May 20th]. Gordon is racing in round four of the Pro 2 CORR Lucas Oil series, as well as the NBC broadcast Jason Baldwin Memorial Cup Series Qualifier. On April 22, 2007, in his first CORR race ever, Baja 1000 winner Gordon took the lead at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds. Gordon’s enthusiasm for CORR has led him to commit to several more CORR races in 2007, including Sept. 29th and 30th in Chula Vista; Oct. 19th and 20th in Texas; Nov. 3rd in Nevada. “I like what CORR is doing for off road racing, Jim Baldwin has shown a definite vision for the series and I am excited to come back and run up front and win in the Pro 2 class,” said Robby Gordon.

18.05.2007, 20:47   #260
Александр

Всё-таки Робби классный гонщик, один из лучших в офф-роуде и ралли-рейдах. Жаль, Дакар ему не дается, но вообще говоря, сегодня невозможно выиграть Дакар, будучи частником. Впрочем, как и в NASCAR.
22.05.2007, 13:53   #261
skom

Судя по анализу с офф-сайта, двери Хендрика для Эрнхардта мл. пока закрыты - http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/head...team.ap/1.html
Не совсем ясно, что будет в будущем, но скорее всего, новой командой Джуниора будет таки RCR.
23.05.2007, 11:42   #262
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Восклицание COT во всех гонках 2008-ого года

NASCAR to Run COT Full Time in 2008: NASCAR announced that the Car of Tomorrow will be fully implemented for the 2008 Nextel Cup Series season. The move accelerates the integration of the new car into the series by one full year. In January 2006, NASCAR had announced a three-year roll-out schedule that would conclude with the new car running in every race by 2009. As the new car began its initial phase-in program over the past several months, team owners expressed support of the new car and its full implementation by the 2008 season. Therefore, starting next year the new car will run the entire Nextel Cup Series schedule. The average margin of victory through the first five Car of Tomorrow races has been a mere .505 seconds (compared to 1.286 seconds at these same races a year ago) and there have been six fewer DNFs through this same race sequence from 2006. Additionally, 13 teams have used the same chassis for three of the five races; four teams have run the same chassis in four of the five races; and one team – the #29 Chevy – has run the same chassis in all five Car of Tomorrow races.

На мой взгляд это вцелом хорошо, так-как использование двух разных машин только вносит сумятицу и больно бьёт по бюджетам команд (особенно маленьких) заставляя их разрабатывать два вида шасси параллельно. Это во многом и даёт преимущество богатым командам (ХМС). Да и сами СОТы можно будет быстрее дороботать.

23.05.2007, 12:26   #263
Sudden

ну, Гэнэсси говорил, что так затраты только больше будут. Поскольку сразу доработать СОТ под разные трассы - это очень дорого... Да, потому будет экономия, но единовременно это по 10-15 млн с команды

"I told him during the race that his mom and dad did right when he was born because they connected his brain and his hands to both feet, and that's what it takes to be a race car driver." (Brad Parrot about JPM)
Sudden вне форума Ответить с цитированием
23.05.2007, 13:02   #264
skom

Нормальное решение. Если уж резать, так сразу, а не разводить тягомотину - это гонка с СОТ, а это "обычная".
Чип вроде так ещё говорил
Цитата:
Чип Ганасси говорит, что идея перехода к СОТ хорошая, но невозможно игнорировать суммы, вложенные в переход. «Постепенный переход – это шанс дать каждому возможность частично сохранить деньги», говорит Ганасси. «Если это сделать сразу, то такая команда как наша, потратит 3-4 мил. долларов на 1 машину. Если процесс растянуть на 2 года, это будет стоить вдвое дешевле.
24.05.2007, 09:41   #265
Frank

Блин, ну 50ю Дайтону 500 можно было бы и на старых машинах. Проводить эпоху, что называется. А так - ничего необычного. Если NASCAR захотел, так и будет.
Frank вне форума Ответить с цитированием
25.05.2007, 11:36   #266
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Грег Биффл может перейти в DEI:

Biffle/Tryson could reunite at DEI? Pat Tryson doesn't know where he'll work next, but he hasn't ruled out a reunion with driver #16-Greg Biffle. Fired as Biffle's crew chief at Roush Fenway Racing this week, Tryson said on Thursday at Lowe's Motor Speedway that he's been contacted about a job from officials at Dale Earnhardt Inc. He also acknowledged that Biffle has had ongoing conversations with DEI even before Dale Earnhardt Jr. announced he was leaving the organization that his father built. "I know if they want to keep Greg Biffle, [Roush] better get some stuff together,'' Tryson said during practice for Sunday's Coca-Cola 600. "I don't think Greg's shopping himself. I also don't believe he's going to rush to sign.'' Biffle's contract with Roush Fenway runs through 2008 and he's in the middle of negotiations on an extension. While he's said that an extension is his first choice, he wouldn't be the first person to get out of a Roush contract a year early. Kurt Busch left a year after the 2005 season to join Penske Racing.

30.05.2007, 22:08   #267
skom

Последние дни активно обсуждается возможность Пола Трейси участвовать в инаугурационной гонке NASCAR Busch в Монреале 4 августа. По его словам, он будет выступать там с вероятностью в 90 %. Но выступать он хотел бы на машине № 21 Харвика команды Ричарда Чайлдресса. Это была бы его наилучшая машина за всё его время кратких выступлений в НАСКАР. Сейчас ведутся переговоры - посмотрим, что выйдет.
30.05.2007, 23:29   #268
Frank

Цитата:
Сейчас ведутся переговоры - посмотрим, что выйдет.

Уже чую ухом... "Paul Tracy! Hard in the wall!"
Frank вне форума Ответить с цитированием
30.05.2007, 23:32   #269
madlopt

Цитата:

Не каркай
https://t.me/worldracinginfo - Telegram канал WRI
https://t.me/worldracinginfochat - Telegram чат WRI
madlopt вне форума Ответить с цитированием
31.05.2007, 15:22   #270
Romeskis
Veni, Vidi, Barçi

Будет здорово, если Пол поедет именно на №21. Он тогда станет если не главным, то одним из главных притендентов на победу. И преградит путь к ней колумбийскому водиле. Лично мне хотелось, чтобы он перешёл в НАСКАР.

Цитата:

Главное - негорячится. Опять же на 90% у него будет best car.

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра