WorldRacing.Info :: Drivers, start your engines!

Вернуться   WorldRacing.Info :: Drivers, start your engines! > Вопросы и предложения > Работа портала

Ответ
12.08.2010, 13:47   #1
aLiGaR

По умолчанию Жалоба от aLiGaR на сообщение

aLiGaR пожаловался(ась) на сообщение.

Причина:
Цитата:
,nk,j
Раздел: Сингл-ивенты
Список модераторов раздела: KKS, Stason4eG

Автор сообщения: acdff4a50730
Содержимое сообщения:
Цитата:
Beijing on July 28, 2010 Bryant, the third leg of China trip activities to the beautiful scenery of Hangzhou, the Hangzhou Stadium with his fans after he received the visit of the media. Bryant said that Hangzhou is very beautiful, very pleased to be here. Despite the serious shortage of sleep, but when Bryant appeared in conference, still filled with energy.

Kobe Bryant: I would like to leave for the Chinese fans something special, I like it here, and this is why I always came here. I want them to have year after year cycle of learning opportunities so that they feel that I have been with them.

Kobe Bryant: I just want a big chocolate cake, if there is a big chocolate cake is fine.

Bryant: Each color is like my child, it is difficult to choose which is the best. Of course, if you must, of course,Not big in the big, my favorite color when won, the trophy of the color gold.

Bryant: Actually,cheap sunglasses, for me, it is important for kids to grow up healthy,Markdowns bags ,cheap tiffany jewelry, as a boy or a girl, does not matter.

Bryant: Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson,Kidd cba to play over , Big Bird Bird, Russell, as well as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
In addition, Bryant also spoke of his hope to be like, \
TOM Web exclusive feature articles, reprinted strictly prohibited without authorization, rights reserved!
(Zebian: Fu Lulu)
aLiGaR вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра