WorldRacing.Info :: Drivers, start your engines!

Вернуться   WorldRacing.Info :: Drivers, start your engines! > Вопросы и предложения > Работа портала

Ответ
25.01.2010, 07:13   #1
oleksa
#90 Oleksa Vodianyi

По умолчанию Жалоба от oleksa на сообщение

oleksa пожаловался(ась) на сообщение.

Причина:
Цитата:
spam
Раздел: Флейм
Список модераторов раздела: Denton

Автор сообщения: klmn962
Содержимое сообщения:
Цитата:
A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, "I bet you three hundred dollars that I can piss into the cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop."nike air max tn The bartender said, "There is no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred dollars." nike air maxThe man then begins to undo his pants and begins pissing. He starts pissing all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the bartender, not making a single drop in the cup. nike air max 95The bartender starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred dollars." nike air maxThe man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the bartender and hands him the money. The bartender asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet." The man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there one thousand dollars that I could piss all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."
oleksa вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра
Комбинированный вид Комбинированный вид